Premier League Kicks is a free programme, giving 12-24 year old’s across Nottinghamshire the opportunity to play football & other multi-sport activities. The aim of these sessions are to engage, inspire & educate young children and adults, using the power of football and the value of sports participation to help hard-to-reach youngsters in some of the most high-need areas.
Since the beginning of 2016, Nottingham Forest Community Trust has seen nearly 1000 participants take part in the Kicks programme across 7 sites within our community. 6 of our participants have become permanent members of staff with Nottingham Forest Community Trust and over 30 have progressed into our educational programmes.
Our Kicks sessions currently take place at the below venues and times:
- Clifton Charnwood Football Centre | Monday 6 – 7:30pm (under 14s) Monday 7:30 – 9pm (14yrs +)
- Bluecoat Beechdale | Thursday 3 – 4pm (Open Age)
- Ellis Guilford | Thursday 6-8pm | (11-18 yrs)
- The Forests Sports Zone | Friday 4 – 6pm (Open Age)
- Newark | YMCA Newark and Sherwood Community and Activity Village | Friday 6 – 8pm (8-18 yrs)