Nottingham Forest Community Trust is pleased to deliver our flagship Primary School programme in partnership with the Premier League.
Premier League Primary Stars uses the appeal of the Premier League and professional football clubs to inspire children to learn, be active and develop important life skills. Available to every primary school in England and Wales, it inspires girls and boys aged 5-11 in the classroom, the playground and on the sports field.
Teaching materials cover subjects from English and Maths to teamwork and PE, with free to download activity ideas, worksheets, lesson plans, fun assemblies and exclusive videos.
· Full day delivery each week (split equally between class room and PE lessons)
· Inclusive after-school club
· Classroom support from professional coaches (minimum FA Level 2 qualified)
· AFPE Level 3 trained coaches
· CPD for teachers
· Literacy, Maths and Mental Health resources/interventions
To find out more or enquire about the Premier League Primary Stars programme please email: firstname.lastname@example.org