The FA Primary Teachers’ Award
Nottingham Forest Community Trust will be delivering The FA Primary Teachers’ Award on Tuesday 12th October at The Brendon Lawrence Centre. This FREE CPD provides a fantastic opportunity for teachers, PGCE’s, higher level teaching assistants and undergraduate sports/PE coach.
The FA’s Primary Teachers’ Award has been designed to help various groups with a basic awareness of the contribution of an invasion game (football) to the Physical Education Purpose of Study at KS1 and KS2 linking relevant subject content to support pupil learning.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the role invasion games have in KS1 and KS2 PE purpose and study
- Explain The FA’s playing and Coaching philosophy
- Set up organised football lessons
- Organise basic FUNdamental games to help develop movement skills
- Modify learning activities to manage difference
- Set up small sided games for young players
- Help with school teams and provide further playing opportunities for pupils
- Access further information and knowledge of Football coaching
- Venue – Brendon Lawrence Sports Centre NG3 4NB
- Date – Tuesday 12th of October
- Time – 9am to 4pm
Attendees must wear appropriate sports kit and footwear, lunch will not be provided.