Nottingham Forest Community Trust was established as a charitable trust in October 2010.
However, the club’s community programme has been in operation since 1990 delivering a wide range of football related practical activity projects across Nottinghamshire.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust now has over 36 full time staff, delivering a wide range of both physical and educational programmes throughout the whole County. The Trust is based at the world famous City Ground stadium, home of double European Cup winners Nottingham Forest Football Club.
Our strategic goals for people of all ages and backgrounds across Nottinghamshire include:
- Raising education attainment for children and young people
- Creating training and employment opportunities for young people
- Diverting young people away from crime and anti-social behaviour
- Increasing participation in sport and physical activity
- Enthusing young people to design and implement social action programmes in their own communities
- Improving the physical and mental health and wellbeing of families
- Championing positive community cohesion
- Investing in accessible high quality sports facilities for people living in areas of disadvantage
Nottingham Forest Community Trust deliver programmes alongside a wide-range of businesses, government and charity partners, who are core to how we operate and are crucial to our success.