Established as a charitable trust in 2010, Nottingham Forest Community Trust aims to engage, inspire and empower the people of Nottingham and Nottinghamshire to live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives through:
- Raising education attainment and creating training and employment opportunities for young people
- Diverting young people away from and anti-social behaviour
- Increasing participation in sport and physical activity and investing in accessible high-quality sports facilities for people living in areas of disadvantage
- Enthusing young people to design and implement social action programmes in their own communities and championing positive community cohesion
- Improving the physical and mental health and wellbeing of communities
Nottingham Forest Community Trust now has over 40 full time staff, delivering a wide range of both physical and educational programmes throughout the whole County. The Trust is based at the world famous City Ground stadium, home of double European Cup winners Nottingham Forest Football Club.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust deliver programmes alongside a wide-range of businesses, government and charity partners, who are core to how we operate and are crucial to our success.