Vacancy: Head of Operations
Are you a dynamic, forward-thinking individual with a passion for community empowerment? Nottingham Forest Community Trust is thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join our team as the Head of Operations. This pivotal role presents a unique chance to lead and contribute to the growth of our impactful initiatives. If you are driven by the prospect of making a tangible difference in our community, read on to discover how you can be a part of our journey.
Reporting Structure: Directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Salary: £38,000 – £45,000
Employment: Full time, permanent
As the Head of Operations, you will play a central role in the heart of our organisation. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of our dedicated staff and operations. This leadership position will see you joining our esteemed Leadership Team, bringing your expert knowledge to the table and supporting various operational functions and departments. Your mission will be to maximise workforce contributions, enhance efficiencies, and contribute to the realisation of our strategic goals.
A Glimpse into Your Responsibilities
- Strategic Collaborations: You will collaborate with partners, stakeholders, and external agencies at a senior level to develop impactful programmes that align with our strategic objectives and local priorities.
- Community Representation: As a Trust ambassador, you will sit on relevant external strategic groups, ensuring that we are well-represented within local, regional, and national networks, partnerships, and events.
- Contract and Grant Excellence: You will oversee contracts and grants, ensuring they meet required KPIs, and all obligations and deadlines are met.
- Quality Assurance Champion: Your responsibility will extend to developing and implementing quality assurance processes across the Trust, fostering a culture of excellence.
- Financial Stewardship: Collaborating with the CEO, you will contribute to setting appropriate budgets, overseeing program performance, and ensuring sustainability.
- Driving Business Growth: Identifying opportunities for business development and growth will be a crucial aspect of your role, as you support applications and bids for grant funding.
- Leadership Support: You will assist the CEO and Leadership and Management Teams in monitoring staff performance and fostering development.
- Operational Optimisation: Ensuring that all Trust operations are functional and operating at full capacity will be integral to your contribution.
- Values Embodiment: A key aspect of your role is to embody our Trust’s values, fostering a culture of development and progression.
- Relationship Building: You will maintain effective positive relationships with staff at all levels across Nottingham Forest Football Club.
Join Us in Making a Difference
At Nottingham Forest Community Trust, we believe in the power of our community to effect change. If you’re ready to embrace a role that allows you to shape the future and contribute positively, we invite you to apply. Our commitment to equal opportunities ensures that we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, irrespective of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
- Closing Date: September 8th, 2023
- Interviews: Week commencing September 25th, 2023