Vacancy: Holiday Activities & Food Programme Manager
WE’VE GOT AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE TEAM AS WE’RE ON THE HUNT FOR A HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES & FOOD PROGRAMME MANAGER.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 17TH FEBRUARY 2023 AT 5PM, WITH INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE SHORTLY AFTER.
What’s it about?
Reporting to the CEO, the HAF Manager will be responsible for the development and effective management of the Department for Education (DfE) funded Holiday Activity and Food Programme. We are looking for a positive and progressive person with a proven track record of developing targeted community engagement programmes, who can quickly establish key partnerships and relationships across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire to sustain the programme beyond the current funding envelope.
What will I be doing?
- Act as ambassador and lead contact for HAF for all key partners and stakeholders.
- Build positive partnerships and mutually beneficial relationships with organisations and agencies across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire to ensure the success and sustainability of HAF beyond 2023.
- Develop, implement, and lead a programme that provides a diverse range of enrichment activities and food provision for children on free school meals.
- Achieve set engagement targets and KPIs identified within the Grant Award.
- Develop, analyse, and present all key programme data for impact measurement, meeting all reporting deadlines set by the funder and DfE and the Board of Trustees.
- Negotiate the best value for all aspects of HAF, including the procurement of venues, food, staff, and training, and deliver the programme within budget.
- Develop and implement a robust framework of due diligence for all contractors and service providers in-line with the Trust’s governance and compliance expectations.
- Ensure that the HAF programme meets relevant local and national strategies such as Eating and Moving for Good and Child Friendly Nottingham.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive HAF workforce training plan, including food hygiene, safeguarding and first aid.
- Develop and ensure the delivery of robust quality assurance procedures, including regular site visits, to ensure all activities and food standards are met.
Apply by clicking the button at the top of the page, or click here.