Nottingham Forest Community Trust are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Under 12’s Coach to support the delivery of high quality coaching to all RTC Under 12’s players at training and match days.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Support the planning, delivery and evaluation of high quality coaching sessions for the RTC in line with long term player development guidelines.
2. Support the Lead Coach in coaching and managing the RTC on match days in line with the players’ training schedule.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the needs of young players in terms of their physical and psychological development.
4. Ensure the welfare of all RTC players.
5. Complete session plans for all training sessions.
6. Attend and help organise RTC trials where necessary.
7. Ensure that all delivery programmes are fully compliant with the latest safeguarding, health and safety and data protection legislation.
8. Be a positive role model and engage people of all ages and abilities in positive activities.
9. Develop and maintain effective positive working relationships with stakeholders and partner organisations.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience – Essential:
1. FA Level 2 Coaching Certificate.
2. FA Youth Award Modules 1 and 2.
3. FA Licensed Coach or the willingness to become one.
4. Experience of technical coaching programmes.
5. Understanding of the long term player development guidelines.
6. Ability to follow direction and work in a focussed and outcome driven environment.
7. Understanding of monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Excellent organisational and planning skills.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience – Desirable:
1. FA Level 3 Coaching Certificate/UEFA B.
2. FA Youth Award Module 3.
3. Ex professional/academy football player.
1. Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities.
2. Represent Nottingham Forest Community Trust in a professional manner at all times with respect to attitude, work ethic, appearance, conduct and personal hygiene.
3. Willingness to work unsociable hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
4. Report directly to the RTC Technical Director, ultimately responsible to the CEO.
5. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities that commensurate with the grade of the post.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust is committed to being transparent about how it handles your personal information, to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and meeting its obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Application: Via CV with a one page covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd July 2021.