Nottingham Forest Community Trust are looking for an enthusiastic Forest Sports Zone Duty Manager, tosupport the day-to-day operations of the Forest Sports Zone. The successful candidate will be given training in all aspects of The Forest Sports Zone but will ideally have experience of working in a similar environment.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage the effective daily operations of the Forest Sports Zone.
- Work within a shift system and deputise for the Facility Manager as required.
- Support the implementation of training programmes ensuring all staff maintain the appropriate qualifications.
- Manage booking and till systems, ensuring all site usage and data is recorded accurately.
- Ensure all facilities are presented to the highest standards at all times.
- Manage and follow a strict facility cleaning and maintenance programme, complying with all necessary legislation.
- Manage all facility services i.e. heating, lighting, ventilation and plant ensuring that the required operating standards are achieved.
- Monitor and evaluate user data and provide reports when required.
- Manage and motivate a team of dedicated staff.
- Act as a key holder and be available for emergency call outs as necessary.
- Implement high levels of customer service and deal with general enquiries.
- Optimise community access andengage with users and patrons visiting the site.
- Develop and maintain effective positive relationships with all partners and stakeholders.
- Implement high professional standards, including, appearance, attitude, enthusiasm and work ethic.
- Manage and implement appropriate procedures in relation to health and safety, safeguarding and data protection, ensuring the Forest Sports Zone is compliant with all legislation.
Skills, knowledge & experience – Essential:
- Experience of working for in a busy and face paced environment.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Ability to resolve complaints to a mutual resolution.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level of competence in using IT and databases, including Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of safeguarding, health & safety and data protection.
- Work well as part of a team and independently, exercising initiative.
- Friendly, approachable and professional.
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience – Desirable
- Full, clean UK driving license.
- Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities.
- Represent Nottingham Forest Community Trust in a professional manner at all times with respect to attitude, work ethic, appearance, conduct and personal hygiene.
- Willingness to work unsociable hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Report directly to the Facility Manager, ultimately responsible to the CEO.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities that commensurate with the grade of the post.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust is committed to being transparent about how it handles your personal information, to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and meeting its obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Application:Via CV with a one page covering letter using the form below.
Closing date: 27thDecember 2020.