Goalkeeper Development Training
Goalkeeper Development Training sessions are open to boys and girls aged 8-14 years old and welcomes children of all abilities!
If your child is an aspiring keeper or is looking to get the gloves on, then book onto our exclusive goalkeeper development training sessions now!
We are strictly limiting each session to 20 participants to ensure optimum training and learning carried out by our professional coaches. Each session will take place after the Nottingham Forest Official Soccer Schools.
Children must bring plenty of water, suitable footwear and a water proof layer in case of rain.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
What to expect?
- Quality coaching
- Specialist session plans
- Small, focused groups
- Variety of challenging drills
- Medal for the star of the day
What to bring?
- Water bottle and plenty of water
- Football boots or trainers (no metal studs)
- Shin pads
- Goalie gloves (of course)
- Waterproofs incase of rain
- A sun hat and plenty of sun cream in case of hot weather