Nottingham Forest Official Soccer Schools
The Nottingham Forest Official Soccer Schools are open to boys and girls aged 6-12 years old and welcomes children of all abilities!
If your child is a regular player, or it’s their first time, we’ll be sure to welcome them and make them feel right at home on the pitch.
Groups are split by age to ensure our participants have the opportunity to play with their friends and in an environment that will challenge them to develop and have fun!
Our Soccer Schools are ran outside at venues across so be sure to send your child with appropriate clothing and keep your eye on the weather in case of rain.
If you have any questions, please contact COMMUNITY@NOTTINGHAMFOREST.CO.UK
What to bring?
- Water bottle and plenty of water
- Football boots or trainers (no metal studs)
- Shin pads
- Goalie gloves (if they need them)
- Waterproofs incase of rain
- A sun hat and plenty of sun cream in case of hot weather
What to expect?
- Quality coaching
- Skills and drills
- Appropriate age groups
- Certificate of participation
- Medal for the star of the day