VACANCY: Premier League Inspires Mentor
We’ve got an incredible opportunity to join the team as we’re on the hunt for a Premier League Inspires Mentor.
The closing date for applications is 11th November 2022 at 5pm, with interviews taking place shortly after.
What’s it about?
Reporting to the Premier League Programmes Manager, the Premier League (PL) Inspires Mentor’s will improve the aspirations, attainment and attendance of identified cohorts of students across Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire secondary schools. Using the power of football, enterprise, social action planning and Nottingham Forest Football Club, the Premier League Inspires Mentor will deliver an engaging study support programme.
What will I be doing?
- Achieve set programme objectives for the PL Inspires programme.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate sessions, workshops and activities inline with programme objectives.
- Engage students aged 11-18 through the PL Inspires programme.
- Support schools in improving the attitude, attendance and attainment amongst students.
- Improve students skills, knowledge, confidence and self-esteem.
- Support students with producing and delivering their social action plan.
- Lead the planning and delivery of collapsed curriculum days hosted at The City Ground.
- Lead the planning and delivery of programme Celebration Events.
- Provide “one-to-one” mentor support for students on the PL Inspires programme.
- Plan and deliver the “Premier League Inspires Challenge”.
- Ensure that all delivery is structured and high quality, following the appropriate schemes of work and linking into the National
- Curriculum and National Governing Body strategies where appropriate.
- Ensure that the PL Inspires programme is fully compliant with the latest safeguarding, health and safety and data protection legislation.
- Liaise with the Trust’s Safeguarding Manager to ensure the appropriate safeguarding practices are implemented into programme delivery.
- Liaise with Premier League Inspires Programmes Manager in regards to the engagement and delivery of the programme, to ensure set KPI’s are being met.
- Provide statistical data to Premier League Programmes Manager, our partners and funders to demonstrate our impact through the PL Inspires programme.
- Support the development and maintain effective working relationships with partner organisations and key stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of the Trust’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies and procedures.
- Always represent the Trust positively to internal and external partners and stakeholders, including Nottingham Forest Football Club.
Apply by clicking the button at the top of the page, or click here.